Clarion UX Offers Virtual Learning Seminars for Professionals in Restaurant, Foodservice, Hospitality and Catering Industries
New York, N.Y.—Clarion UX, trade show producers of several leading food and beverage events is pleased to provide a virtual learning experience for professionals in the restaurant, foodservice, hospitality and catering industry to learn from a dozen subject matter experts. These virtual webinars cover important topics such as grassroots marketing, food safety, social media, hot trends, elevating a coffee program and more. The subject matter experts who lead the webinars are speakers at several of the industry trade shows including the upcoming International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York, Healthy Food Expo New York and Coffee Fest. All three of these events will be held March 8-10, 2020 at the Javits Center in New York.
"We thank our speakers for helping us to provide a year round learning experience for our attendees and are thrilled to see so many industry professionals taking advantage of these free webinars," said Tom Loughran, Vice President for the Clarion UX Food & Beverage Group. "Education at all of our events is such an important component and we invite those in the foodservice industry to visit www.foodandbevshows.com to get all of the latest information on these webinars and all of our upcoming events."
Below are the webinars that have been posted in 2019. To stay up to date on an industry that is constantly shifting, click here. Click here to sign up for The Monthly Dish newsletter for invites to future monthly webinars.
- Grassroots Marketing: Engaging Locals As Brand Advocates. Presented By: Lauren Reed, Founder and President of Reed Public Relations
- How to Hit Your Target Food Cost Every Week. Presented By: David Scott Peters, Founder, Speaker, Trainer and Expert Coach, Therestaurantexpert.Com
- Bullet Proof Your Restaurant. Presented By: Ryan Gromfin, Chef, Restaurateur A\and Author
- 4 Ways to Maximize Your Restaurant's Instagram. Presented By: Emma Vaughn, Local Business Outreach, GoDaddy
- No Influencers Here: How to Get Free Media Coverage For Your Restaurant. Presented ByTaryn Scher, The Sparkle Boss at TK PR
- Food Safety in The Age of Social Media. Presented By: Patrick Quade, Founder and CEO, For Dinesafe.Org and Iwaspoisoned.Com
- How Are Generation Differences and Healthful Food Trends Impacting Your Restaurant? Presented By Marlisa Brown, MS, RD, CDE, CDN, President of Total Wellness Past President, New York State Academy Of Nutrition And Dietetics (NYSAND)
- Elevating Your Coffee Program at Your Restaurant. Presented By: Heather Perry and Todd Goldsworthy of Klatch Coffee
- Increased Profitability With a Focus on Food Cost Control. Presented By: Michael Viola CPA, MBA, President and Founder Pure Back Office Solutions
- Leveraging Technology For Brand Building. Presented By: David Mitroff Ph.D. CEO & Founder, Chief Consultant Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc.
- How to Double Your Sales in January 2020. Presented By: Michael Thibault, CEO and Founder of DFY Marketing Systems
- The Impact of Food and Beverage Trends on Your Business and What's in Store for 2020. Presented By: Mareya Ibrahim, aka The Fit Foodie
Clarion UX (www.clarionux.com) produces 37 events across 13 sectors of both trade and consumer events. The shows that are part of the Food & Beverage portfolio include the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo, Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show, the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York, Healthy Food Expo, CoffeeFest and The NGA Show. Clarion UX, which is the U.S. division of Clarion Events, UK, and backed by The Blackstone Group has become one of the fastest growing event companies in the U.S. with aggressive growth through both acquisition and launch. Clarion acquired PennWell in early 2018, bringing 4 Tradeshow 200 events into the U.S. portfolio and super-charging the already rapid growth. Clarion UX has offices in Trumbull, CT; Kennesaw, GA; Boca Raton, FL; Tacoma, WA, and Fairlawn, NJ.