Enartis Announces Port Wine Production Webinar
PRESS RELEASE -- This course will review the technical production of classified Port wines, including historical vinification and modern innovations. We will take a deep dive into the physical and biochemical processes that contribute to these distinct wines, and how fortified wines throughout the world compare to this iconic beverage.
Included in the lecture will be a presentation by Thomas Symington Msc. in Viticulture and Enology, a 6th generation Port Wine Producer. He will be sharing the fascinating history and development of Port wine of Portugal.
Date & Time: April 12, 9am
- Registration online via Eventbrite only.
- All sessions 9:00-10:30am PT.
- Sessions will include time for questions and answers from the presenters.
- For Sessions 1, 2 & 3, event registration will close at 3pm the day before the webinar.
- Limited space for Wine Faults Webinar.
- After registering on Eventbrite, registrants will receive an email the day before each session with information regarding access to the webinar.
- Be sure to register using the email address that you would like to receive the link for the webinar. If you are registering others, please use their email address.
- Sessions will be recorded and available to attendees as a downloadable file after the series is complete.
- No refunds.