Central Coast Insights Event Set for March 10 in Paso Robles Nearly Sold Out
The 22nd Annual Central Coast Insights Event, set for Thursday, March 10, 2016 in Paso Robles, California at the new Allegretto Vineyard Resort is nearly sold out. This popular annual event produced by the Wine Industry Symposium Group provides and educational and enlightening full-day conference of sessions led by Wine Industry Experts and Central Coast Wine Business Leaders. Discussions of the hottest issues surrounding the economic and financial aspects of the wine grape industry will cover topics such as:
- Results of the Central Coast Insights Survey of the Wine Industry
- New Perspectives from Central Coast Lenders
- Case Studies of Mergers and Acquisitions
- The Journey of the Central Coast Bulk Wine & Grape Market
- Findings of the San Luis Obispo County / Paso Robles Wine Industry Economic Impact Study
- How to Protect Your Winery from the Risks of Fraud and Cyber Crime
- Embezzlement and Internal Crime, How to Protect Your Winery from the Risks
- Central Coast Grapes – Where Do They Go? Are they selling for more elsewhere?
The 2016 Central Coast Insights event sponsors include: American Ag Credit; Andre, Morris & Buttery; Bank of America; Bank of the West Commercial Banking; Burr Pilger Mayer, Inc. (BPM) Accountants and Consultants; C&D LLP, CPAs & Advisors; CoBank; Farm Credit West; Heritage Oaks Bank; Live Oak Bank; MetLife Agricultural Investments; Moss Adams, LLP Certified Public Accountants / Business Consultants; Prudential; Rabobank; Umpqua Bank and Zepponi & Company. Media sponsors include: American Vineyard Magazine; Vineyard & Winery Management; Wine Business Monthly, Wine Industry Network and Wines & Vines (now including Practical Winery & Vineyard). For more information or to register visit www.WineSymposium.com.