Registration for Wine Industry Financial and Technology Symposiums Open Today
August 19, 2020
Sonoma, Calif.—Registration for WIne Business Monthly's annual Wine Industry Technology Symposium (WITS) and Wine Industry Financial Symposium is now open. Early-bird pricing for the two-day webcast held online Sept. 15-16, 2020 is available through Sept. 3. Click here to register for WITS and click here for the Financial Symposium (a two-day ticket provides access to WITS) to save your virtual seat.
This is a brand new look for the two conferences. The virtual event will continue to bring experts in the field to discuss the key issues affecting data, direct-to-consumer technology, business, finance and economics in the wine business. The full agenda, including speaker information, is available on the WITS and Financial Symposium websites.
The Financial Symposium will be held over two online sessions:
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. PST
Topics and speakers featured at the Wine Industry Financial Symposium include:
- Annette Alvarez-Peters, the former Costco wine buyer, on the decisions behind the nation’s most prolific private label program.
- M&A and what to expect over the next year
- A morning with Mel Dick, president of the wine division at Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
- CFOs Talking Shop: Cash flow, COVID, digital moves and more
Financial Symposium ticket holders will also be able to attend sessions at the WITS Conference
The Wine Industry Technology Symposium (WITS) will take place on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PST
Some topics for the 2020 WITS symposium include:
- Surviving and Thriving with Data: Tips, Strategies and Tools
- The Virtual Tasting Room: Getting Your Website in Order
- The Sixth DTC Channel: Virtual Tastings that Deliver on ROI
- Moving Forward on the Analytics Path
With this all-new virtual platform, the team at Wine Business Monthly looks forward to bringing you a more comprehensive program than ever, featuring finance, business and technology experts and influencers active in the wine business locally, regionally and nationally.
About Wine Business Monthly
Wine Business Monthly (WBM) is the leading information and services provider for the global wine industry. Publishers of winebusiness.com, the leading news source for the trade, and Wine Business Monthly, the premier print publication for wineries and growers, WBM is dedicated to meeting the wine industry's needs for information, analysis, resources and tools. WBM has put together a suite of products that bring to the industry practical information, cutting edge research, recruiting tools, daily news services and a comprehensive directory. For more information, visit winebusiness.com. Wine Business Monthly is owned by Wine Communications Group, which also produces the Wine Analytics Report and other data products and services. For more information, visit winesvinesanalytics.com.