Turrentine Brokerage to Address West Coast Grape and Bulk Wine Supply
April 14, 2020
Sonoma, Calif.— Steve Fredricks of Turrentine Brokerage will join the virtual Vineyard Economics Symposium for a look at the West Coast grape and bulk wine market. Covering hot varieties in regions from Walla Walla to Santa Barbara, Fredricks will discuss the latest in grape supply, buyer sentiment and pricing.
His webcast presentation will be held on May 6, 2020 as part of the 25th annual Vineyard Economics Symposium, the premier wine industry conference covering vineyard economics and finances. For the first time, this conference is being held as a two-day webcast. Tickets are now on sale.
This is a new look for the conference, which has been running for more than 25 years. The new, virtual event will continue to bring experts in the field to discuss the key issues affecting grapegrowing, vineyard management and the grape market. The full agenda, including speaker information, is available on the Vineyard Economic Symposium website. This conference is key for anyone in the winegrape growing business—from independent growers to corporate vineyard management firms and everyone in between.
Day 1 Sessions
Wednesday, May 6, 2020, 9:30am-12:30pm Pacific
· 2020 Vineyard Survey Results
· Converting Vineyards to Mechanical Management
· Grape Grower Panel: Surviving in a Soft Market
· Case Studies on Right-Sizing Expectations Around Tax Planning
Day 2 Sessions
Thursday, May 7, 2020, 9:30am-12:30pm Pacific
· Current Economic and Marketplace Forecast
· The Wine Industry Responds to Wildfires: Collaborative Planning for Our Collective Future
· Understanding the New Payroll Protection Loans and How to Apply for a Small Business Loan
· Updates on the Grape and Bulk Wine Market
With this all-new virtual platform, the team at Wine Business Monthly looks forward to bringing you a more comprehensive program than ever, featuring vineyard and agriculture experts and influencers active in the wine business locally, regionally and nationally.