Vineyard Economic Goes Virtual! Save the Dates: May 6-7, 2020
April 02, 2020
Sonoma, Calif.—On May 6-7, 2020 Wine Business Monthly will host its Vineyard Economics Symposium, the premier wine industry conference covering vineyard economics and finances, as a two-day webcast. Tickets are now on sale.
This is a new look for the conference, which has been running for more than 25 years. The new, virtual event will continue to bring experts in the field to discuss the key issues affecting grapegrowing, vineyard management and the grape market. The full agenda, including speaker information, is available on the Vineyard Economic Symposium website. This conference is key for anyone in the winegrape growing business—from independent growers to corporate vineyard management firms and everyone in between.
There will be two online sessions:
- Wednesday, May 6, 2020, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. PST
- Thursday, May 7, 2020, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. PST
Tickets are on sale. Early Bird special pricing available through April 22.
- Early Bird Single-Day: $99 (Regular Price Single-Day: $125)
- Early Bird Two-Day: $149 (Regular Price Two-Day: $175)
Some topics for the 2020 symposium include:
- Grape Grower Panel: How to survive the current soft market
- Converting Vineyards to Mechanical Management
- Updates on the Grape and Bulk Wine Market
- Agricultural Economic Forecast and Cost Studies
With this all-new virtual platform, the team at Wine Business Monthly looks forward to bringing you a more comprehensive program than ever, featuring vineyard and agriculture experts and influencers active in the wine business locally, regionally and nationally.