Registration Open and Last Call for Winemakers to Participate In WBM's IQ 2020
December 12, 2019
WHEN: February 27, 2020
WHERE: CIA at Greystone, 2555 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574
REGISTER: Registration is Now Open
ABOUT: Focused on innovations that advance wine quality, Wine Business Monthhly's Innovation + Quality (IQ) draws more than 400 luxury and ultra-premium winemakers from across the West Coast. Join us in Napa Valley to discuss the best methods for producing the best wine. Registration is now open. Get your tickets now.
A few of this year's topics:
- Research That Will Change the Way You Make Wine
- A Changing Landscape: Producing Premium Wine in a New Environment
- The Closure Conundrum: Choosing the Best for Closure for Your Wine
- Mechanization and Quality Winemaking
- The Generational Shift: How the Industry's Next Generation is Shaping the Future of Wine
Visit the event website for session descriptions and speaker details.
This year, we’re putting an even greater focus on winemaking trials with the opportunity for winemakers to submit lab trials or full-scale production experiments they are conducting, and then pour the results for their peers at the show. To submit a trial for consideration, please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IQ2020Trials. The deadline to submit trials is tomorrow, Decmeber 13.
Have a question? Contact IQ 2020 at 707.940.3927 or at info@winebusinessIQ.com.