The 2019 Wine Marketing Awards (aka the Vinnies) Are Back -- Submit Entries Now thru Nov. 26
November 13, 2019
(SONOMA, CA) – Last year, Vinventions, the leading provider of complete wine closure solutions worldwide, launched the Wine Marketing Awards & “The Vinnies” to recognize excellence in wine marketing. Following the success of the 2018 event, the organization is proud to announce its continued partnership with Sonoma State University and Wine Business Monthly, along with Cork Supply USA, for the return of the Wine Marketing Awards in 2019.
Awards will be given this year in four categories:
• Print /Creative Advertising
• Digital Marketing
• Experiential Marketing
• Integrated Marketing
Any work released during the 2019 calendar year is eligible. All entry submissions must be received by November 26, 2019 on the Vinnies website: https://thevinnies.org/enter/.
Past winners of the Vinnie Awards include:
• Caymus Vineyards – Print Advertising, a picturesque print ad of Napa Valley taken after the 2017 October wildfires with a consumer invitation to return.
• Terravant Wine Company - Experiential Marketing, Bottlest Winery, Bar & Bistro—and new customer-designed wine and food experience in Santa Barbara, California.
• Columbia Crest – Digital Marketing, a multi-faceted digital and social campaign called Juan & Juan on Wine.
• A to Z Wines – Integrated Marketing, Exceptionally Food Friendly 360 campaign including print, social, search, web, video, display and PR.
For more information on this year’s Vinnie Awards visit thevinnies.org.
About The Vinnies:
The Vinnie Awards were created in 2018 to honor excellence in wine marketing at the inaugural 2018 Wine Marketing Awards hosted by Vinventions in partnership with Wine Business Monthly and Sonoma State University’s Wine Business Institute. The goal of the Wine Marketing Awards is to summon a body of marketing innovation that can serve as inspiration for its peers and to recognize the best marketing minds in the wine industry.
Vinventions is the leading provider of complete wine closure solutions, offering best-in-class sustainable, high-performance closures and enological tools and services. Its portfolio includes seven product and services brands uniquely designed to maximize performance, design and sustainability and support the diverse requirements of still and sparkling wine producers worldwide. Vinventions’ innovative brands span every major closure category including Nomacorc PlantCorcs™, Ohlinger natural corks and SÜBR micro-agglomerate corks, premium Vintop and Alplast screwcaps, and Syntek synthetic corks. The performance of Vinventions product brands are further enhanced by the Wine Quality Solutions oxygen management consulting and phenolic measuring devices and Wine Marketing Solutions marketing services and consumer insights. Find out more at www.vinventions.com.