3 Badge Beverage Corp. Introduces Tree Fort Central Coast Wine Portfolio
SONOMA, Calif. (July 29, 2020) — 3 Badge Beverage Corporation is excited to announce the introduction of Tree Fort, the négociant’s newest wine label featuring five premium wines from reputable winegrowing regions in California’s Central Coast. Tree Fort pays homage to the unencumbered sense of discovery and escapism that is so perfectly symbolized by its evocative name.
Tree Fort wines are meant for the young at heart. The screw cap closures allow adventurous drinkers to easily transport the wines outdoors, in whatever form their personal “tree fort” takes.
“Tree Fort symbolizes an escape from reality and unbound possibilities, anchoring you to nature while offering a certain sense of freedom,” said August Sebastiani, proprietor of 3 Badge Beverage Corporation. “Tree Fort wines are made to capture the serenity of that seclusion, sneaking off to the rugged and diverse mystery of California’s Central Coast — no matter where you happen to enjoy your next bottle.”
The Tree Fort portfolio includes the following single-varietal expressions:
- 2019 Tree Fort Monterey Sauvignon Blanc (SRP $16.99) Fresh aromas of grapefruit and lime oil. Clean palate with bright acidity, citrus flavors and a pinch of herbs.
- 2019 Tree Fort Paso Robles Pinot Grigio (SRP $16.99) Garden aromas on the nose lead to a bright palate seamlessly balanced by a juicy acidity.
- 2019 Tree Fort Monterey Chardonnay (SRP $16.99) Tropical aromas allude to a similar palate with flavors of mango, passion fruit and orange zest.
- 2019 Tree Fort Arroyo Seco Pinot Noir (SRP $16.99) Aromas of fruit, leather and tobacco open to a palate filled with flavors of dried cranberries and baking spices.
- 2019 Tree Fort Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon (SRP $16.99) Floral aromas of violets and lavender. Bold palate with flavors of dark black fruits and a welcomed density.
Tree Fort stands out with a bold and modern design that is inspired by the adventurous spirit of California’s outdoor culture. The label depicts a variety of symbols including water, sunshine and a tree fort (of course). Approachable wine descriptors, like “rich and bold” or “bright and crisp,” adorn the front of each label so consumers can easily determine the style of wine that best suits their palate.
Tree Fort wines are available for purchase nationally via the 3 Badge wholesale tier, or consumers can visit treefortwines.com to purchase online.
About 3 Badge Beverage Corporation
Established in 2015, 3 Badge Beverage Corporation is a négociant representing an innovative portfolio of terroir-driven wines and craft spirits from around the globe. Headquartered out of a historic, refurbished fire station in Sonoma, California, 3 Badge is led by fourth-generation vintner August Sebastiani. Named for his grandfather’s volunteer firefighting service badges, 3 Badge is built upon a philosophy of exceptional craftsmanship and commitment to place. 3 Badge Mixology offers Benjamin Chapman Whiskey, La Pivón Vermouth, Uncle Val’s Gin, Kirk & Sweeney Rum, Pasote Tequila and Bozal Mezcal, while 3 Badge Enology includes Gehricke Wines from Sonoma, Tree Fort Wines from the Central Coast and Cedar + Salmon wines from the Pacific Northwest. Additional information can be found at 3badge.com.