Have the Napa Valley Delivered to Your Front Door this Holiday Season
Napa, Calif.—A prestigious collection of exemplary Cabernet Sauvignon, this year’s highly-limited Stags Leap District Winegrowers Appellation Collection is now available. Timed for holiday giving and entertaining, this year’s Appellation Collection includes one bottle each of 17 different Stags Leap District wines, all from the exceptional 2016 vintage. Only 150 total sets are available.
“Each of these wines reveals alluring grace and power,” said Nancy Bialek, Executive Director of Stags Leap District Winegrowers. “The 2016 vintage began with a dry, warm winter and early spring in Napa Valley. Lingering summer warmth allowed our grapes to be harvested at optimal ripeness, resulting in vibrant wines with generous fruit and intensity.”
Since the Stags Leap District began releasing its Appellation Collection with the 1994 vintage, the sets have gained a loyal following among Cabernet aficionados. The only offering of its kind created and sold exclusively by an American Viticultural Area (AVA), the Appellation Collection showcases world- class winemaking, and offers a unique opportunity for consumers to experience the nuances of each vintage through a complete horizontal set.
“This is a coveted gift and incredible addition to an enthusiast’s wine cellar,” continued Bialek. “It’s a way to journey through the District bottle by bottle, exploring the terroir that makes the region so recognizable.”
The 2016 Appellation Collection includes one bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from each of the following: Baldacci Family Vineyards, Chimney Rock Winery, Cliff Lede Vineyards, Clos Du Val, Ilsley Vineyards, Lindstrom Wines, Malk Family Vineyards, Odette Estate Winery, Pine Ridge Vineyards, Quixote Winery, Regusci Winery, Shafer Vineyards, Silverado Vineyards, Stag's Leap Wine Cellars, Stags’ Leap Winery, Steltzner Vineyards, and Taylor Family Vineyards.
The 2016 Appellation Collection is priced at $1,999 for the 17-bottle set, packaged in two boxes, with ground shipping included. The limited-edition Appellation Collection is only available through December 15, 2019.
Now until December 15th, 2019
150 Appellation Collection sets (Limited Edition)
Sold exclusively by the Stags Leap District Winegrowers Association Order: www.stagsleapdistrict.com/appellationcollection
Or call 707.255.1720
$1,999 includes ground shipping for 17 bottles shipped in two boxes with detailed winemaker tasting notes. Additional sales tax applies to purchases made in California and where applicable required by law. Shipping: Included (where allowed by law).
The 2016 Appellation Collection includes one bottle of each of the following Stags Leap District designated wines:
- Baldacci Family Vineyards, 2016 Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chimney Rock Winery, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, Ganymede Vineyard
- Cliff Lede Vineyards, 2016 Soul Fire Cabernet Sauvignon
- Clos Du Val, 2016 Hirondelle Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ilsley Vineyards, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Lindstrom Wines, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Malk Family Vineyards, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Odette Estate Winery, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pine Ridge Vineyards, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Quixote Winery, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Regusci Winery, 2016 'The Elders' Cabernet Sauvignon
- Shafer Vineyards, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon One Point Five
- Silverado Vineyards, 2016 SOLO Cabernet Sauvignon
- Stag's Leap Wine Cellars, 2016 FAY Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Stags' Leap Winery 2016 The Leap Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Steltzner Vineyards, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Taylor Family Vineyards, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
About Stags Leap District Winegrowers:
The Stags Leap District Winegrowers is a non-profit association of vintners and growers united by the mission of enhancing the reputation of the appellation and its wines and sharing its quality with the wine-loving world. The SLDWA is comprised of 17 wineries and 10 grower members. Wineries include: Baldacci Family Vineyards, Chimney Rock Winery, Cliff Lede Vineyards, Clos Du Val, Ilsley Vineyards, Lindstrom Wines, Malk Family Vineyards, Odette Estate Winery, Pine Ridge Vineyards, Quixote Winery, Regusci Winery, Shafer Vineyards, Silverado Vineyards, Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, Stags’ Leap Winery, Steltzner Vineyards, and Taylor Family Vineyards. To learn more about the Stags Leap District, please visit stagsleapdistrict.com.