Writer Theresa Dorr demoed more than a dozen software programs and differentiated their attributes in a detailed chart for a product review on Wine Club Software, scheduled for the July issue of Wine Business Monthly.
As she points out in her story:
Before looking for a wine club solution, it is important to determine what the goals for your club are and what tasks you hope to accomplish with the new solution. After you have identified your goals and reviewed the attributes of different solutions, there are a few more steps you must consider:
1. Identify your environment: Are you based on a MAC, PC or a mix? Are you mobile?
2. See demonstrations of your top three choices and take the time to ask questions.
3. Call three referrals from the top two contenders.
4. Read the contracts thoroughly and ask questions.
5. Plan time for installation and customization of the software and train the team.
Our digital issue goes online on July 1, or look for our print magazine to arrive on your doorstep on July 1. To subscribe to WBM, please go here.