Registration for the Sustainable Ag Expo is now open with early bird pricing options.
The 9th Annual Sustainable Ag Expo—taking place November 18 – 19, 2013 at the Madonna Inn Expo Center in San Luis Obispo—provides a unique opportunity for farmers, ag professionals, and pest control advisors representing a variety of operations to learn about the latest in farming research, resource issues, and business trends related to sustainable agriculture.
• Access to Seminars
• Entrance to the Exhibit Hall
• Wine and appetizers at the Monday evening Exhibitors' Showcase
• 10-12 DPR/CCA continuing education credits
• Discounts for Vineyard Team Members
• Discounts for Organizational Partners
• Lunch provided on Monday by Cahoots Catering