Triple 7 Public Relations is Flo-ing with Marcus Johnson--A Multifaceted Author, Business Leader and top 20 Billboard-Ranked Musician
Triple 7 Public Relations is excited to FLO with Marcus Johnson, the successful entrepreneur and NAACP Image Award-nominated jazz keyboardist and pianist, and inspiring author of the best-selling book For The Love Of…Living the Journey of Life with Intention, Love, Passion and Happiness (2017).
As an accomplished musician and entrepreneur, Marcus continues to find great success in cutthroat industries – music, business and winemaking. His commitment to community and paying it forward, led to his first book For The Love Of… which shares a collection of essays containing personal advice, lessons that helped him cope through the highs and lows of his career, and practical strategies to discover purpose, pursue passion and stay the course despite perceived challenges.
Topics Marcus is able to speak to include:
- What FLO means and how to apply this acronym to all aspects of your life
- The incredible value stemming from investing in oneself and one’s community to solve the circumstances facing humanity
- How to fuel your dreams through your environment and how to execute a plan to successfully achieve them
- Tactics for pursuing passions while achieving work-life balance, as shared from his own experience as a proud father
- What the D.E.E.P.E.R (Dream, Engage, Environment, Plan, Execute, Reflect) model is and how you can use it get clear on what you want for your life and to manifest your dreams
- Tips and inspirations for transitioning from a traditional career to following your passions to be an entrepreneur
Putting the tools of his book to personal use and success, Marcus has released more than fifteen Billboard charted albums and has most recently combined his eminently successful music career and love of wine in a unique endeavor with FLO Wine, LLC. FLO Wine, one of few wines owned by a BIPOC, has made USA Today’s 10 best celebrity wines list and is retailed through Costco, Target, Whole Foods and many others. Marcus received his undergraduate Music and Business degrees from Howard University and his Law and Business degrees from the Georgetown University Law Center and Georgetown McDonough School of Business.
For more information, please visit: https://www.marcusjohnson360.com/