McCue Communications Achieves Industry Expertise and Agency Accolades
BURBANK, Calif. (December 5, 2018) — McCue Communications, a bi-coastal travel, wine and hospitality public relations agency, added a few accolades to its company resume last month, achieving honors for both client campaigns and staff expertise.
For achievements in designing and executing successful public relations campaigns, McCue was honored with:
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Los Angeles Chapter “PRism Awards”
- Two Awards of Excellence in the Public Relations and Social Media Categories
- The Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts “Davey Awards”
- Silver Award Winner in Social Media
McCue staff have put their industry expertise to the test, achieving certifications for their wine and tourism industry knowledge:
- Wine & Spirits Education Trust (WSET): Account Director Marcella Thompkins and Public Relations Coordinator Sarah Daniel each achieved their Level I Wine & Spirits Education Trust (WSET) certifications, and are busily studying for the Level II exam.
- Certified Tourism Ambassadors: Media Relations Manager Sienna Spencer-Markles and Public Relations Coordinator Sarah Daniel became Certified Tourism Ambassadors (CTA) for Orange County, CA and Sonoma County, CA, respectively.
“I’m so proud of the creativity, passion and dedication that our team brings to their work for our clients,” says McCue Communications’ President and CEO, Michelle McCue. “As the agency founder, it’s humbling to watch these individuals double down on their commitment to the communities and industries we are devoted to representing. It means they believe in the vision I had in starting this agency 10 years ago, and that the whole team now shares in the ownership and nurturing of that vision.”
Founded in 2009, McCue Communications is an award-winning public relations and marketing agency that specializes in Places and Palate, building iconic tourism, wine and hospitality brands through strategic storytelling and engaging content. McCue is headquartered in Los Angeles, with satellite offices in Sonoma Wine Country; Irvine, California; and Brooklyn, New York. For more information, call (213) 985-1011 or visit www.mccuepr.com.