VinoVisit Launches New Winery Tasting Room Abandonment Application
Napa, CA – Feb. 19, 2015 – VinoVisit.com, the leader in tasting room reservation management, and an affiliate of Chatterbox Wine Marketing Services, has announced a new tablet based “Tasting Room Abandonment” application to help winery DTC and digital marketing efforts. “Tasting Room Abandonment” will enable wineries to use a tablet based engagement application that immediately drives tasting room sales by incentivizing customer feedback.
“The vast majority of visitors to wine tasting rooms across the country leave without any winery data capture that would allow for ongoing engagement and consumer marketing. This solution can make an immediate and lasting impact on the crucial broken links of connection, engagement and customer data collection.” said Ron Scharman, COO of VinoVisit.com and Chatterbox Wine Marketing Services.
How It Works
- A winery gets fully configured, customized iPad tablets with the ratings application built in.
- After a guest completes a wine tasting, a tasting room associate hands them a tablet and asks them to do a customer survey of their experience.
- There are 4 simple categories with 1 to 5 ratings that the customer fills out– quality of wine, service, ambience, and overall experience.
- The guest submits the ratings, and is then asked to input name, zip code, email address, and opt in for marketing offers from the winery. They can also opt in to a contest to win a gift certificate or some other prize for entering their data.
- After completion, the guest is asked to pass on the tablet for the other members of the tasting party to complete.
- Within 48 hours of visiting the winery, a fully mobile optimized email is automatically sent out to all who completed the survey with a special wine purchase offer from the winery.
- The emails are designed to drive customers to a mobile optimized landing page and shopping cart that allow for easy purchase conversion.
- Shopping cart abandonment tools are employed to ensure maximum ecommerce conversion rates from the email campaign.
- Google analytics are employed to provide insight into future marketing efforts to customers who responded to the email campaign.
VinoVisit’s “Tasting Room Abandonment” application is available now, exclusively for clients. For information contact: Adam Ingalls – VinoVisit account manager, Adam@vinovisit.com, 707-320-2051
In the Spotlight
VinoVisit and Chatterbox will be at the following 2015 trade shows to discuss services in detail to attendees: Oregon Wine Symposium (Portland, OR February 24-25), Wine Business Monthly Innovation and Quality (St. Helena, CA March 4, 2015), WIVI (Paso Robles, CA March 17-18, 2015), Eastern Winery Expo (Syracuse, NY March 17-18, 2015)
About VinoVisit and Chatterbox Wine Marketing Services
VinoVisit.com is the leading winery reservation and guest management software platform that offers, free to consumers, the flexibility to book real-time winery reservations and boasts an exclusive multi-day itinerary building tool. www.vinovisit.com.
Its affiliate, Chatterbox Wine Marketing Services is a Napa based company founded in 2009 that offers relationship-based wine telesales and other consumer direct digital marketing services exclusively for the wine industry. The company serves a growing list of well-known, established, and up and coming brands, that require high-touch services in marketing their wines to consumers. www.chatterboxwinemarketing.com