WineDirect Introduces Automated Compliance
To help wineries manage compliance as they grow their direct-to-consumer sales, WineDirect has announced the launch of WineDirect Compliance, the next component in its growing technology suite. By connecting compliance directly to its Vin65 commerce platform, WineDirect has streamlined the order workflow and simplified compliance management for its winery customers.
Immediately available on a trial basis to all US-based winery customers of Vin65, the new web-based solution adds important functionality needed to fully manage the activities of a robust and measurable direct sales program through delivery of:
• Automated and scheduled reporting of direct shipments
• Compliance checks in the shopping cart or via the iPad POS
• Sound and accurate calculation and reporting of sales and excise taxes
WineDirect Compliance features include:
• An intuitive and easy-to-use interface with simple page layouts
• Product and order updates from Vin65 to WineDirect Compliance
• Single page views with drag and drop adjustments between business entities
• A streamlined order workflow which places ecommerce front and center in managing your important customer relationships
• Simplified enterprise management for multi-license entities
• Deep industry expertise and a rules engine that was developed under the direct oversight of a licensed alcoholic beverage attorney
• Full visibility into state rules and regulations for easy management of your direct-to-consumer (DTC) shipping strategy
“While wineries have embraced direct sales in record numbers, the complexity of managing multiple systems has constrained growth opportunities,” says Joe Waechter, President & CEO of WineDirect. “Our new compliance engine is designed to equip our winery partners with the tools needed to significantly grow their direct sales while meeting the regulatory requirements inherent in alcoholic beverage sales.”
By combining all important aspects of a successful DTC program into a unified technology offering, WineDirect provides the consumer insight and flexibility necessary to ensure a superior customer experience and to ultimately Sell More Wine. With automatic product and order updates from Vin65 to WineDirect Compliance, wineries immediately realize operational efficiencies in the form of reduced need for data entry, fewer errors, and better internal controls.
To learn more, sign up now for WineDirect’s live webinar “An Introduction to WineDirect Compliance”
WineDirect is a leader in winery direct sales, providing technology and services that enable wineries to sell more wine through Direct-to-Consumer channels. Headquartered in the Napa Valley, WineDirect offers a broad range of logistics solutions including a technology-driven fulfillment system, compliance tools and marketing programs that provide access to new markets and consumers. In addition, the company offers an eCommerce and wine club processing platform with integrated marketing capabilities and telesales services to help wineries grow their businesses profitably. Each of the company's services is offered on a standalone basis or as part of an integrated, end-to-end solution. For further information, visit www.winedirect.com.
Sheri Hebbeln, @shebbeln
Vice President of Marketing, WineDirect