WORKING HERE NEVER FEELS LIKE WORK.
About Quails’ Gate: Family-owned and -operated since 1989, Quails’ Gate Winery is one of Canada’s foremost estate wine producers. We farm over 320 acres of vines, create award-winning culinary experiences and are dedicated to crafting outstanding quality wines. With a pioneering spirit and dedication to innovation and sustainability we have built our reputation on three pillars: providing consistent high-quality wines, delivering an exceptional visitor experience and ensuring excellence in customer service.
Based out of our West Kelowna office, we are seeking a talented individual to join our team and be responsible for executing the brand’s strategic marketing initiatives. This role will ensure that each brand works collaboratively with the estate and be the guardian of the overall brand image. You will work with all departments to create annual marketing plans, promotions and events, including onsite and wholesale, develop and implement communications plans to support marketing programs. Conduct and report on competitive analysis and conduct measurement and ROI of implemented plans.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the ideal candidate will champion the brand and its purpose clearly and effectively to drive change and accelerate growth internally and externally making sure all stakeholders understand the brand and its goals, vision, marketing strategy, marketing mix, DNA (including but not limited to: product image library, graphics, video assets).
Do you thrive in an environment that is dynamic and intent on establishing itself as Canada's leading premium brand?
Are you team oriented and have excellent communication skills?
Do you bring your positive outlook to work every day?
Are you a natural leader?
If you answered yes… then we want to talk to you!
* The candidate must have a Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or related field along with 5 years’ experience in premium/luxury, wine/alcohol beverage and/or consumer products marketing. Understanding of retail and shopper dynamics in Canada and the US is strongly desired.
* Previous Marketing Management experience required
* WSET Level 2 or equivalent (recommended)
Why Should You Apply?
* Competitive salary and compensation package
* Employee Preferred Pricing
* Wine education classes and training programs
* Staff team building events
This role is a 13 month Contract position (starting April 2020 to May 2021)