Trialto Wine Group Ltd. is seeking a driven, professional, and passionate Sales Representative for the Lower Mainland market: Richmond, Whiterock, Tri-Cities, Surrey, Langley, Abbotsford. Trialto Wine Group is a dynamic and growing company with a focus on the wines of ‘People, Place, and Time’. We represent some of the best wine producers from around the world, and work to ensure they are placed effectively in our market. As our Sales Representative you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best wine professionals in the industry both within and outside the company. To be successful, you must excel at building relationships within the on-premise, private retail and BCLS channel in order to develop a strong Trialto representation and be accountable in delivering results.
As our Sales Representative you will work closely with the provincial sales team and Sales Manager to execute and achieve sales and marketing initiatives. This position is responsible for selling Trialto Wine Group wines and services, maintaining and developing Trialto's network of relationships and achieving sales targets as outlined by the Sales Manager. Sales targets will be met through effective management of designated territories with regular visits and utilization of the sales and marketing tools available. This position is also responsible for developing ongoing profitable relationships with customers and continually maintaining a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role. This position is a 1-year contract with the opportunity to extend.
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales capacity with a focus on fine wines
- Advanced wine knowledge gained from formal education or experience equivalent (minimum of WSET 2 or an equivalent wine course)
- Valid driver’s license
- Diligent, organized, and good time management skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships
- Sales focused, ability to identify opportunities and deliver results
- Strong customer service and teamwork focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, and familiarity with Apple products
- A strong passion for wine
Trialto offers market competitive base salary; we also pride ourselves in offering an extensive list of employee benefits including extended health care coverage, a health spending account and RRSP matching. A paid holiday on your birthday and a profit share bonus plan are also included.
Posting will be active until position is filled.