Winery Experience Maker:
The winery experience makers will be ambassadors, educators and guides to offer a premium winery visit at Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards.
• Introduce and educate guests to Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards sparkling and still wines through engaged conversations, tastings and tours
• Responsible for directing guests to participate in the many experiences that occur on site to maximize retail sales, tour capacities and guests at Fitz Bistro.
• Host sparkling tours of the winery.
• Learn and maintain an up to date knowledge of our wines, features, retail, events, bistro menu & organized tours
• Providing premier guest experiences and allowing guests to enjoy sophisticated ease while at the winery.
• Build a brand following by recognizing repeat guests and creating reasons to come back on a regular basis
• 2 Years of retail sales or hospitality experience paired with a passion to sell
• Proven experience and interest in selling wine
• Ability to providing remarkable guest experiences
• WSET or ISG certificate is an asset
• Valid ‘Serving it Right’ certificate
• Required to use stairs, repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs and stand or extended periods of time
• Our team must have flexible schedules to maintain the operations tasting rooms and tours running 7 days per week
• Duties as assigned
• Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
We look forward to hearing from you!