CedarCreek Estate Winery
Kelowna, British Columbia
Starting: On or around June 1st, 2019
CedarCreek Estate Winery is one of the first 8 pioneering wineries of BC and released its first wines in 1987. Today, we look proudly towards the future to further promote our region and after three decades of building our wine’s reputation, we’re constructing a winery to match it. We’re looking for dedicated and passionate employees to join our team and help us bring the CedarCreek wine country experience to a whole new level.
About our team:
At CedarCreek, our team is built on trust and humility. We know it takes a village to move mountains (or vineyards in our case) and that there is no room for egos in a small team. Our people appreciate efficiencies and use them to work quickly, because our business moves fast, and so should we. But most importantly, we keep it real. We always stay true to our wines and our guests.
Day in the life:
Our retail associates act as Ambassadors for CedarCreek Estate Winery, selling wine on the retail floor, giving educational tastings and tours and acting as Wine Educators for all visitors and guests. As a retail associate, you will deliver excellent customer service, ensuring the experience of all visitors and guests exceeds expectations in every area of their wine country experience.
Want to know more? You will…
• Be responsible for retail sales in the wine shop & leading public tours & tastings
• Greet and interact with all guests in a friendly and professional manner
• Promote all new wine releases, upcoming events/promotions and Platinum Club Membership
• Maintain merchandising, organization and cleanliness on the retail floor and behind the tasting bar
• Meet daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
• Serving it Right
• 3 Years of Retail Sales experience, preferably in the wine industry
• ISG/WSET Certification is an asset
• Confidence in speaking in front of a group, leading educational wine tastings and tours
• Passionate about the wine industry
• First Aid training is an asset
What’s in it for you!?
• Mentorship from a passionate and enthusiastic management team
• Ongoing training in your job and dedicated wine education
• Competitive compensation and of course, great discounts at the winery and throughout the industry
• A fun and exciting working environment where you’ll make friends for life!
Interested in seeing what Life at CedarCreek is all about?
Follow us on Instagram @cedarcreekcareers
Ready to be a part of our team?
Apply on our website www.cedarcreek.bc.ca, today.