Trialto Wine Group Ltd. is seeking an energetic and organized individual to join our dynamic team of wine professionals in Vancouver for a one year, part-time contract (three days a week) with a possibility of an extension. Trialto is Canada’s leading agency in premium wine. We are a dynamic organization that strives for excellence and adapts very quickly to our changing environment. The right candidate will possess strong organization skills, attention to detail, be customer service oriented, have an interest in wine, and enjoy working on a high energy team.
As the Order Desk Coordinator, you will be responsible for being the face of the order desk for our domestic winery partners as a customer service representative and will be responsible for receiving and processing domestic and import orders via email, phone and fax during office hours. The candidate will be working three days (18 hours) a week from our Vancouver office. Hours may vary due to business volumes.
This position is also responsible for (but not limited to):
- Inputting customers' names, addresses, billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased into the Order Portal System
- Informing customers by e-mail or by telephone of any relevant order information, such as LTO prices, delivery dates, and any anticipated delays
- Receiving and responding to customer complaints
- Reporting any shortfalls on inventory to the BC Sales Manager
- Calculating and compiling order-related statistics, and preparing reports for management as required.
- Previous experience working in the wine industry an asset
- Previous experience in an office administrative role an asset
- Previous experience in a customer service oriented role
- Positive attitude and customer service orientation
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Excellent listening and organizational skills
- Interest in wine
Compensation: Trialto offers market competitive salary along with monthly transit pass reimbursements.
Application deadline: November 27th, 2017
Please note: This is a one year part-time contract position (three days a week with possibility of an extension)
Only candidates selected for interviewing will be contacted.