We are looking for 2 seasonal vineyard workers who can work in the vineyard.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Vineyard work as required - pruning, leaf and bunch thinning, grape vine tucking; other general farm duties and crop harvesting.
• Working with the wine-making team assisting with crushing and pressing.
• Perform other duties as required
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work in extreme weather conditions, (cold, heat, rain etc.)
• Problem solver; Flexible; Adaptable to change; Ability to follow directions.
• Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs, standing for long periods, and crouching.
• Ability to follow established procedure.
• Ability to understand and follow all safety procedures.
• Hours: 42.5 hours per week (Monday thru Friday and some weekends)
• Terms: Seasonal, Full-time
• Start date: April 1, 2017
• Training provided