WITS 2017 Announces Roundtables Ahead of Next Week's Show
June 07, 2017
On Tuesday, June 13, the revamped Wine Industry Technology Symposium (WITS) will bring together winery professionals who implement technology solutions or analyze sales data in the only conference focused on successfully deploying technology solutions in the wine industry.
IT professionals, marketing and direct-to-consumer managers, as well as general managers, financial managers and winery owners will converge on the Lodge at Sonoma to learn about the latest and greatest in information technology and data analytics—all tailored to the wine industry.
In its second WITS since purchasing the conference in June 2015, Wine Business Monthly has carefully curated educational sessions, multiple networking opportunities to discuss technology and data issues with other industry professionals, a technology demonstration stage and a Sponsor Showcase where sponsors demonstrate and discuss the solutions they offer the wine industry. To see the full agenda, click here.
Prominently featured will be two roundtable sessions, which offer attendees the chance to discuss important issues with colleagues from other wineries. There will be two roundtable periods so attendees will be able to participate in two of the roundtables below:
WITS roundtables expand on the day’s sessions by providing an opportunity to converse in-depth with experts and colleagues on key topics. This hour will be broken into short conversation segments facilitated by a thought leader on their specific topic.
1. ERP Solutions for Mid-Sized Wineries
2. Utilizing Innovative CRM Software to Boost DTC Sales
3. Software Options for Depletions/RAD/Nightly Invoice Data
4. Business Analytics—Delivering Insights to Sales Teams
5. Winery-Distributor Interfaces—Which Systems Work Best in Which Applications?
6. Online Shopping—How to Make Your Website Conducive to Online Sales
7. Facetime with a Boutique/Regional Distributor Representative
8. Meet a Major/Beer Distributor Representative
9. Securing Your Data: Stopping Hackers in Their Tracks
10. Understanding Up-and-Coming B2B E-Commerce Platforms
11. POS Integration Challenges and Best Practices
12. The Future of Cloud Computing – What to Expect and When
Attendee registration for WITS is available at wbwits.com.