Join UC Davis on June 7 for The Importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Grape and Wine Industries
May 14, 2021
On June 7th, from 9 AM – 12:30 PM PT via Zoom, the Department of Viticulture and Enology at UC Davis will present The Importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Grape and Wine Industries.
Join representatives from UC Davis and individuals working in the wine and grape industries, as they discuss the following topics:
- Increasing diversity among students at UC Davis and in the Department of Viticulture and Enology
- Increasing diversity in the grape and wine industries
- Promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
- Opening the door to underrepresented consumers
- Making wine more accessible
The event is intended to provide the industry with perspectives, experiences, and initiatives, leaving attendees with actionable items that they can use in their own work as it relates to DEI – whether it be diversifying their companies, ensuring a diverse future workforce, or diversifying their consumer base and making wine more accessible to underrepresented customers.
The event is free but pre-registration is required. For a complete agenda, list of speakers, and registration information, visit: https://wineserver.ucdavis.edu/events/importance-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-grape-and-wine-industries