WBM and Dream Big Darling Announce Central Coast Insights Scholarship Recipients
August 17, 2020
PASO ROBLES, CA (August 17, 2020) – Wine Business Monthly and Dream Big Darling are excited to announce the winners of an expanded partnership to offer scholarship opportunities to Central Coast Insights, an economics-, finance- and strategy-minded forum for those in the regional wine and wine business industries. The scholarships were awarded to eight qualified women interested in pursuing further education on the business of wine.
- Terah Bajjalieh, winemaker, Terah Wine Co.
- Taylor Duwe, assistant general manager, Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants
- Amy Edney, executive recruiter, Kain Colasanto
- Obiamaka Eke, founder, Datoire LLC
- Melani Harding, chief executive officer, Bon Niche Cellars
- Danielle Otero, restaurant experience manager, The Walt Disney Company
- Leslie Stone, business transformation, DAOU Family Estates
- Justin Trabue, tasting room associate, Eberle Winery
Central Coast Insights will bring experts in the winery business and finance, distribution, retail and restaurant sectors together to discuss new ways to grow and move forward. For the first time, the conference has moved entirely online, and will be available as two half-day webcasts.
About Central Coast Insights
Aug. 26-27, 2020
For the first time in its history, Central Coast Insights, the economic and financial conference for the Central Coast wine industry, will be held as a two-day webcast, bringing expert speakers and guidance on vineyard and winery economics, financial issues and business, sales and grape-growing trends. A full agenda will be announced shortly. To learn more about the conference, please visit www.centralcoastinsights.com.