Complimentary Webinar Addresses Strategies for Wineries During COVID-19
April 21, 2020
PASADENA, Calif., April 20, 2020 – Rewards and payments innovator Vertical Finance is hosting a free and open webinar on April 23, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. PDT to help wineries address the challenges of operating a winery during the coronavirus pandemic.
The hour-long session will feature five panelists and will be moderated by Vertical Finance Founder and CEO Matthew Goldman. The session will include a panel discussion followed by audience Q&A. Panelists include:
- Terry Brandborg, Owner at Brandborg Vineyard and Winery in Elkton, OR. Brandborg Vineyard and Winery was named “2015 Oregon Winery of the Year” by Wine Press Northwest.
- Elana Hill, Hospitality Manager for Prime Solum, Expression 38° and Tetra, small-production wines from her family-owned tasting room located in the eastern hills of Napa Valley.
- Jamie Cegelski-Gaebe, Founder and CEO of Priority Wine Pass. With more than 450 discounts in California, Oregon, and Washington, Priority Wine Pass has grown into the biggest tasting discount program on the West Coast.
- Peter Yeung, author of Luxury Wine Marketing. Peter is a Master of Wine Candidate and holds the Wine & Spirit Education Trust’s Diploma in Wine & Spirits, as well as the Certified Wine Professional designation from the Culinary Institute of America. He is a wine business consultant and was on the leadership teams of Kosta Browne Winery, Realm Cellars, and CIRQ Estate.
- Thomas Palauqui, a wine import and restaurant service expert. Thomas worked with Michelin-starred chefs Daniel Boulud, Corey Lee, and Michael Mina. Most recently, Thomas has moved into wine distribution, representing a number of domestic and international wineries in the Napa, Sonoma, and Marin regions.
Webinar topics include addressing margin compression due to shipping costs, approaches to pricing and discounts, and feedback on virtual tasting experiences being trialed by several of the participants.
To register for the webinar, visit https://grandreserverewards.com/webinar
About Vertical Finance
Vertical Finance builds next generation, personalized loyalty and payment solutions. The company’s modern affinity platform matches consumers with merchants and authentic rewards that enhance their lifestyle pursuits. The company’s flagship program, Grand Reserve, rewards consumers when they shop at wineries, wine clubs, and wine shops. Grand Reserve points can be redeemed for wine-related merchandise and exclusive experiences and offers curated by a team of award-winning sommeliers and wine experts. Vertical Finance connects passionate consumers with independent and unique merchants. Visit verticalfinance.com and grandreserverewards.com to learn more. Consumers can connect with Grand Reserve on Instagram and Facebook (@GrandReserveRewards) or Twitter (@GrandRewards)