Tickets are Now On Sale for Vineyard Economics Symposium 2020
February 19, 2020
Sonoma, Calif.—On May 6, 2020 Wine Business Monthly is hosting its annual Vineyard Economics Symposium, the premier wine industry conference covering vineyard economics and finances. Tickets are now on sale.
This event is key for anyone in the winegrape growing business—from independent growers to corporate vineyard management firms and everyone in between.
Some topics for the 2020 symposium includes:
- Statewide Grape Grower Panel: How to survive the current soft market
- The Wine Industry Responds to Wildfires: Collaborative Planning for Our Collective Future
- Converting Vineyards to Mechanical Management
- Updates on the Grape and Bulk Wine Market
- Agricultural Economic Forecast and Cost Studies
Each session is lead by experts in the field who will discuss these key issues affecting grapegrowing, vineyard management and the grape market. The full agenda, including speaker information, is available on the Vineyard Economic Symposium website.
The full-day event includes a catered lunch and will conclude with an informal wine tasting and networking mixer—two great opportunities to network with colleagues and meet-and-greet with guest speakers.
When: May 6, 2020
Where: CIA at Copia, Napa, California
Tickets: Are now on sale
Event Website: Vineyard Economics Symposium 2020