Tickets Now Available for WBM's Innovation + Quality Conference and Trade Show
December 04, 2019
Focused on innovations that advance wine quality, Wine Business Monthhly's Innovation + Quality (IQ) draws more than 400 luxury and ultra-premium winemakers from across the West Coast. Join us in Napa Valley to discuss the best methods for producing the best wine. Registration is now open. Get your tickets now.
A few of this year's topics:
- Research That Will Change the Way You Make Wine
- A Changing Landscape: Producing Premium Wine in a New Environment
- The Closure Conundrum: Choosing the Best for Closure for Your Wine
- Mechanization and Quality Winemaking
- The Generational Shift: How the Industry's Next Generation is Shaping the Future of Wine
Visit the event website for session desciptions and speaker details.
New in 2020:
This year, we’re putting an even greater focus on winemaking trials with the opportunity for winemakers to submit lab trials or full-scale production experiments they are conducting, and then pour the results for their peers at the show. To submit a trial for consideration, please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IQ2020Trials.
WHEN: February 27, 2020
WHERE: CIA at Greystone, 2555 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574
REGISTER: Registration is Now Open
Have a question? Contact IQ 2020 at 707.940.3927 or at info@winebusinessIQ.com.