The PATH to Wine Aroma Description Proficiency|Level One
Registration Deadline: Sep 23, 2021
Event Type: Seminars and Classes,Webinar
Description: The PATH program|Level One delivers the essential knowledge, tools, and professional coaching that will boost your self-assurance to pursue your wine sensory training to the next level.
It's a unique 4-week online course that teaches you the fundamentals of wine sensory tasting, gives you a step-by-step process to learn how to describe wine aroma with confidence, and prepares you to deepen your practice to the next level.
* 4 course modules, included recorded lessons and supporting documents, to set you up on the path to confidently name the aromas you detect.
* A robust system to learn wine aromas and test your skills in a blind tasting.
* New consistent and unbiased tasting practices to enhance your objectivity in describing wine.
* A course certificate upon completion of all lessons and assignments.
* One-year access to the PATH program -Level One, including all the videos and supporting documents, so you can revisit essential concepts as you pursue your training.
PLUS these Bonuses
* An orientation session
Kick-start your learning with a live group session to set you up for success.
* 4 X 1-hour live classes
Review key concept of each module, go deeper into one topic, and apply the learnings through tastings.
* Access to a private student community
Share experiences, ask question, and make progress together.
* One Wine Aroma Wheel
Use the original tool created at UC Davis to help you categorize the aromas you smell in wine.
About your instructor and wine tasting coach
Dr. Isabelle Lesschaeve is an internationally renowned wine sensory scientist, with extensive experience teaching and training people to describe their wine sensory experiences.
Visit the course program page for more information and to enroll.
POST AN EVENT
UPCOMING REGISTRATION DEADLINES
MAJOR INDUSTRY EVENTS
RECENTLY ADDED EVENTS