Spirited International Spirits Trade Tasting & Show
Santa Rosa, CA
Registration Deadline: Feb 27, 2018
Event Type: Trade Show,Seminars and Classes,Trade Tasting/Fair
Description: If you're a spirits distiller (or a winemaker considering it) don't miss the Spirited International Spirits Trade Tasting & Show at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds on Tuesday, February 27, 2018.
Wine country plays host to this spirits event (yes, spirits), produced by Spirited magazine, the industry's hottest new award-winning trade publication about adult beverages.
For one day only, tasting stations will offer samples of their newest and finest products. Meet with industry suppliers. Attend informative seminars on the industry's hottest topics or learn what it takes to get started or expand your business.
• Keynote Speaker and new spirits producer, Jean Charles Boisset
• Morning seminars on Microdistillation, Starting/Growing Your Brand, California Law Type 74 Licensing
• Trade Show from 11 a - 4p with tasting and supplier booths
• Lunch available on site
• Easy access from Highway 101
• Free parking
• Souvenir tasting glass
• Great networking opportunity
Full details at SpiritedTradeTasting.com
• Event Organizer:
Sonoma Media Investments
Sonoma County Fairgrounds
1350 Bennett Valley Road Santa Rosa, CA 95404
• Website: www.spiritedtradetasting.com
$35 Trade Tasting, $325 Seminars + Trade Tasting
• Available languages: