At Winebow, we are strongly committed to creating an environment that fosters diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are intentional in our efforts to ensure that every employee has a sense of value and opportunity in our company, and we work tirelessly to promote a culture of inclusion where our team feels safe, respected, and valued. We want our Winebow family to feel at home and to be empowered to bring their best selves forward.
We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our organization and are dedicated to achieving a diverse workforce in all aspects of employment including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion, training, benefits, wage and salary equity.
1. Operate company owned and leased trucks to facilitate shipping and receiving operations
2. Operate trucks for the delivery and pickup of Winebow's products
3. Perform required before-, during-, and after-operation "user maintenance" and provide required reports
4. Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
5. Report any variances/discrepancies to local dispatcher.
6. Operate all MHE.
7. Maintain all required certifications required by DOT, OSHA, and Company safety programs.
8. Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition.
9. Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
10. Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
1. Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and/or suggests improvements to manager.
2. All other duties as assigned.
Manual pallet jack, Electric pallet jack (when duly certified), hand truck
Monday - Thursday work schedule (10 hour shift)
Prolonged sitting, driving, ability to work in severe weather conditions; both heat and cold, constant travel by automobile
Manual dexterity, visual acuity, reaching, bending, and lifting and moving up to 50 lbs.
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. Valid Driver's License.
3. Minimum of one year experience as truck driver
4. Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times
To apply you can also text WINEBOWJOBS to 25000
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.