With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Job location is open to remote (Modesto, CA or other Northern California locations preferred).
As a Senior Associate Shopper Marketing Manager, you will be expected to lead development of the annual Commerce Marketing Strategy for assigned brand(s) and/or portfolio of brands. You will leads development of programs (flow and periodic) to drive consumer awareness and conversion at the point of purchase, across on-premise, retail and customer.com (as needed) for an assigned brand(s) and/or portfolio. This could include point of sale elements, digital elements, partnerships, sell sheets/decks, hero creative, activation playbooks, and brand activation guidelines.
What You Will Do:
• Through Integrated Marketing Planning Process (IMP), build strategic recommendation on go-to-market strategy and activation strategy. Develops activation plans and playbook laddering back to aligned strategy. Develop programs or elements to capitalize on opportunity, competitive shift or gap to plan outside of IMP on brand equity/strategy and within budget. Launches program through Customer Marketing and in partnership with DRIVE/sales planning.
• Maintains deep understanding of consumer decision journey & related insights that provides framework for strategy and programs.
• Understands marketing planning and ties activation to overall brand MarComm plan.
• Translates brand equity from BSP and other foundational brand materials.
• Analyzes and reports on program effectiveness.
• Prepares sales materials in collaboration with DRIVE (Sales Strategy) team as needed.
• Ensure consumer and customer insights drives the plan, resulting in targeted execution.
• Drives for break through programming to drive efficiency and outsized share gains.
• Serves as the expert in understanding of and translating Consumer Decision Journey to 360-degree programs, both flow and periodic. Works in integrated way with MarComm and Digital teams to ensure cohesive programs.
• Utilizes a variety of traditional and on-premise data sources to analyze relevant business drivers and deploys best practices to measure channel success and ROI. Gathers insights by observing and analyzing new trends in restaurant/bar and retail industry in addition to competitive activity.
• Manages agency(ies), both internal and external, relevant to commerce marketing programs/brands.
What You Will Need:
• Master's degree plus 4 years of communications, finance, marketing, supply chain/supply planning, process development, new product development, project management, CPG shopper marketing or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 6 years of years of communications, finance, marketing, supply chain/supply planning, process development, new product development, project management, CPG shopper marketing or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 4 years of Gallo experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Required to travel up to 40% of the time to perform job duties.
• Experience effectively presenting information to top management, public groups and boards of directors.
• Required to travel to company offices, sites, and/or meeting locations for onboarding, training, meetings, and events for development, department needs, and business delivery up to 5% of the time, with or without reasonable accommodation. This may be in addition to travel requirements, if applicable, as listed in this job description.
• Required to be 18 years or older. This may be in addition to other age requirements, if applicable, as listed in this job description.
What Will Set You Apart:
• Master of Business Administration degree plus 5 years of Gallo brand marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a Marketing concentration plus 7 years of marketing, sales, winery operations, data analytics/sales development or supply chain experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Experience with end consumer and retail trade consumer product marketing.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle difficult situations with all levels of employees.
• Customer-oriented, with strong project management and organization skills.
• Experience taking direction from multiple individuals located in various parts of the country.
• Skilled in presenting information to top management, public groups, and boards of directors.
• Skilled in the use of MS Word and MS Excel at an intermediate level, MS Access and MS PowerPoint at a basic level.
• Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
• Hiring salary Range Posted: $94,860 - 158,000.
• Actual compensation paid within the range will be determined by factors such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits
• This position includes a competitive benefits package.
• Please click here to view our full list of benefits or click here to watch our video.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Job Posting ID: 102846
Gallo's policy is to afford equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees and not to discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and...
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.