This full-time position, hourly position with benefits is a great introduction to the wine industry, with ample opportunities for growth in sales, hospitality, and marketing. We seek a smart, positive, upbeat, service-driven, and team-oriented individual excited to learn and grow. The ideal candidate will possess a strong ability to multi-task and remain focused while providing top-tier luxury guest service with an elevated sense of urgency. Previous winery or restaurant experience is appreciated but not required. Weekends and some holidays required. This position will be a key member of our small but mighty team, supporting hospitality, sales, and marketing, with the primary focus on guest service.
Tasting Salon Guest Service Support 75%
• Tasting Salon set up and breakdown, buff glassware, and clean wine presentation areas.
• Prepare food pairings, following proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all items.
• Prepare alternative pairings for guests with food restrictions and allergies.
• Review weekly tasting appointment calendar to ensure sufficient food supplies.
• Harvest fresh items as needed from winery garden for seasonal bites.
• Pack carry-out wine orders, print and assemble sales materials, maintain sufficient stock.
Stocking/ Shipping 25%
• Unload wine deliveries and stock all wine storage spaces.
• Assist in packing and preparing wine shipments.
• Monitor inventory of shipping supplies as well as carry out bags and boxes.
About Knights Bridge
With a new winery just completed in 2021, the second ever built in Knights Valley, Knights Bridge is on the cusp of a truly exciting time. Founded in 2006 by brothers Jim and Essel Bailey and friend Tom Costin, the Knights Bridge estate is nestled in the undeveloped west side of Knights Valley. The organically farmed vineyard rises to 900 feet in elevation on the rocky slopes of the Mayacamas mountain range, at the perfect intersection of climate and location. Guided by a deep respect for nature, a commitment to excellence, and a desire to share the remarkable beauty of the region, Knights Bridge seeks to make wines that are transparent to their estate terroir.
Competitive hourly rate with opportunity for advancement. Benefits include healthcare, 401K, paid sick days and holidays, wine allocation, as well as a beautiful and inspiring workspace. $500 hiring bonus, paid after completing six months.