Corner 103, an award-winning wine tasting room located in Sonoma Valley on Sonoma Square, is seeking a part-time, potentially, full-time wine professional with a sales and hospitality background to join its team as a Tasting Room Associate. The successful candidate must be a team player, creative, people-oriented, well organized, have a strong knowledge of wine and food, proven sales and communications skills, and the ability to provide superior customer service.
• Welcome visitors and deliver an unforgettable wine tasting experience
• Educate guest on all aspects of wine and wine/food pairings
• Passionate about sharing your love of wine and food
• Achieve daily sales and wine club goals
• Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the tasting room and preparing food plates
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Previous wine tasting room experience, is a plus
• Solid wine and food knowledge
• Gracious and hospitable personality combined with a sense of humor
• Evidence of superior sales performance
• Proficiency with Commerce 7 a plus
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs
• Able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
• Ability to tolerate physical activity, including standing for prolonged periods, bending, walking, and climbing stairs.