A Direct to Consumer (DTC) Operations Manager - Retail & Consumer Experiences job in Woodinville, WA is available at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates (SMWE). The DTC Operations Manager has leadership responsibility for inspiring and supporting tasting room operations to ensure a remarkable guest experience, drive revenue, create operational efficiencies while adhering to all applicable policies and procedures. In this role, you will work collaboratively with multiple departments to implement marketing and sales initiatives for wine club growth, promotion of public events, and other special projects.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of winemaking. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
DTC Operations Manager job responsibilities include:
• Supervise and ensure proper execution of all aspects of Tasting Room operations, including customer engagement experiences, inventory management, financial accountability, and personnel management
• Create calendar and workflow efficiencies for inventory process, reconciliation and posting, wine ordering process, case sale offerings, and promotions
• Provide clear direction and support for Stock team to ensure teams priorities and productivity are aligned
• Create positive guest experiences through ongoing staff training, support, and development
• Collaborate with Tasting Room and Wine Club Leadership to elevate wine club experience and overall performance
• Coordinate with Reservationist Team to ensure reservation schedule maximizes revenue and provides positive guest experiences
• Oversee VIP/Trade scheduling, as well as month end reporting and financial reconciliation
• Must be at least 21 years of age with valid driver's license
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Retail Operations Management or relevant field required
• Minimum of five years experience in winery, hospitality, retail management, or relevant business role with at least two years supervisory experience
• Excellent leadership, customer service and strategic selling skills with the ability to train others, monitor their performance and provide constructive feedback
• Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving and prioritization abilities
• Solid understanding of inventory management and cash control procedures with experience in writing standard operating procedures
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies
$67,912.00 - $88,400.00/yr. based upon relevant experience.
At Ste. Michelle Wine Estates we believe in paying our employees equal pay for equal work. Individual offers are made dependent upon a candidate's prior experience and education level as it pertains to the role.
Benefits of working with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates:
Our Total Rewards programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented, curious people with a passion for innovation, collaboration, continuous improvement, and growth. We offer leading programs that inspire and reward superior performance and foster an inclusive, diverse, and healthy workforce.
• Health Care Coverage including medical, dental, vision & prescription - eligible on date of hire for full-time employees
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• 401(k) with Employer Match and Supplemental Contribution
• Employee Wine Discounts
Culture at Ste. Michelle:
We Challenge: We are driven to succeed in everything we do, and we challenge ourselves and our team to perform at the highest level.
We Care: We put people first - our team, our consumers, our customers, our communities.
We Collaborate: We believe there is nothing we can't accomplish - together - and we believe lifting up those around us is essential to achieving both individual and collective success.
Harvest your potential, Uncork the possibilities! If you are interested in DTC Operations Manager job in Woodinville, WA please apply now.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.