With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Do you have passion for Security? E. & J. Gallo Winery is seeking a Part-Time CSOC Operator to join our team. You will be responsible for monitoring and dispatching appropriate personnel to all alarms and security related activity Company wide. You will communicate effectively with police agencies, fire departments, emergency services agencies, security department management, security officers and senior management of the company.
What You Will Do
• Monitors all security related technology in the Corporate Security Operational Center
• Dispatches internal and external personnel when applicable
• Continues to monitor and execute tactical procedures until each incident is resolved
What You Need
• High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus one year of customer service, call center, or operator/receptionist experience; OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 1 year of security, military, or law enforcement experience OR Associate's degree in Criminal Justice.
• Valid driver's license and safe driving record. Required to obtain a California driver's license or appropriate state driver's license within 30 days of hire.
• Required to work rotating or fixed shifts (includes nights, weekends, and holidays).
• Required to work overtime when necessary.
• Experience with MS Office.
• Required to travel to company offices, sites, and/or meeting locations for onboarding, training, meetings, and events for development, department needs, and business delivery up to 5% of the time, with or without reasonable accommodation. This may be in addition to travel requirements, if applicable, as listed in this job description.
What Will Set You Apart
• High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 3 years of customer service, call
center, or operator/receptionist experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High
school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 3 years of security, military, or law
enforcement experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Experience with computer assisted dispatch or other other emergency computer aided dispatching
• Experience with MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Access.
• Experience interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals. Experience writing routine reports and correspondence. Experience speaking
effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations.
• Experience communicating effectively with law enforcement and emergency related agencies in times
• Experience carrying out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Experience resolving routine questions and problems while referring more complex issues to the supervisor.
• Experience working independently and as a group.
• Experience working with all levels and functions within the company.
• Hiring Salary Range Posted: $36,450 - $54,700
• Actual compensation paid within the range will be determined by factors such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here
Requisition ID: 101063
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.