The High West Distillery Assistant General Manager will lead our front of house operations and partner with our back of house team to create an epic guest experience at our High West venue in Wanship (Blue Sky Ranch). We are looking for a leader with a mindset for business growth, a commitment to operating a profitable restaurant and an aptitude for creating memorable dining experience that turn guests into lifelong High West Ambassadors. The AGM will continue to raise the bar every day for themselves and their team with a passion for leading, coaching and driving excellence. Our managers underscore our mission, vision, values and most importantly, the culture of High West.
* Represent and support the HW Mission and Vision as Manager on Duty throughout week to deliver a "5 Star" guest experience to every guest.
* Help develop new Refectory programming to maximize revenue opportunities.
* Work closely with the Events team to execute optimal staffing levels at all Refectory events and programming, understanding the level of experience needed for each individual event.
* Help build a trade relations program that would include exploring partnership opportunities with local businesses.
* Set direction and lead others on the floor to ensure operational excellence.
* Work with peers and staff to execute cleanliness expectations of all FOH stations, including overall cleanliness of building both internal and external.
* Actively develop existing FOH staff through cultivating skillset, providing coaching, holding people accountable and delivering honest feedback.
* Manage staff workgroup to support Hospitality operations.
* Execute delegated operational tasks as assigned by Director of Hospitality efficiently and on time.
* Communicate effectively with HW employees to ensure execution of company policies and accomplishment of company initiatives.
* Lead and direct execution of pre-service.
* Work with peers and direct reports to execute annual evaluation/review process for all FOH employees.
* Support and collaborate with peers at other HW Hospitality venues as needed.
* Help plan and participate in HW Refectory employee training for each season/menu launch: Summer/Winter.
* Actively participate in operational meetings, strategy sessions, etc. to push efficiencies in operations, customer satisfaction, new projects, and brand development as appropriate.
* Maintain open availability based on customer demands/business needs
* Support the interviewing, hiring, and training of employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
* 2+ years of guest facing floor management or lead role experience in a restaurant/bar environment.
* Proven track record of exceeding guest expectations and leading a team.
* Strong communication and team building skills.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and problem solve in the moment.
* Demonstrated proficiency in effectively balancing the needs of guests, staff, and the business.
* Detail oriented with excellent follow through
* Strong decision-making abilities in an autonomous environment
* Believes in empowering staff members to do a great job and take care of our guests
* 4+ years of guest facing floor management in restaurant/bar environment.
* Extensive floor service experience, server/bartender, in similar business.
* Proven track record of developing staff upward within an organization.
* Experience implementing operational policies and procedures to achieve and exceed business metrics.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Works outdoors/indoors
* Works in warm/cold climates
* Works in high places
* Works on wet surfaces
* Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
* Works near moving, mechanical parts, and lift truck traffic
* Must be able to move up to 55 lbs.
* Must be available to work weekends and holidays
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hospitality & Retail
The salary range for this role is:
$48,400.00 - $69,700.00
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics),