If you have taken a moment to unwind with a bottle of beer, toast with glass of wine, or celebrate with a cocktail, chances are that you have shared that moment with Constellation Brands. We are passionate producers of iconic beer, wine and spirits brands that consumers love. From Corona Extra, to Robert Mondavi Wines, to SVEKDA Vodka, we produce over 100 premium brands with sales in nearly 100 countries, making us the number one multi-category beverage alcohol company in the U.S.
Mechanic II is responsible for providing hands-on maintenance and repair services to all areas of distillery operations including equipment, infrastructure, fixtures, furnishings and buildings under moderate supervision. Performs routine and preventative maintenance of all distillery equipment under moderate supervision.
We're the producers, creators and marketers of beer, wine and spirts brands that people love. At Constellation Brands, we're driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver products and experiences that resonate now, tomorrow and well into the future. Because of this approach, we're the fastest-growing large CPG company in the U.S. at retail, with operations in the U.S., Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. Our premium portfolio of iconic brands like Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Kim Crawford, Robert Mondavi, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka, High West Whiskey, and more drive industry-leading growth for us today. But we're just getting started. Our ability to stay on the forefront of consumer trends has fueled our success since our founding in 1945 and will guide us in creating the next generation of products and experiences Worth Reaching For.
* Under moderate supervision perform skilled, complex troubleshooting, repair, modification, installation, and preventative maintenance on buildings, facilities, distillery and/or bottling equipment, vehicles, fixtures, and systems.
* Under moderate supervision performs routine and preventative maintenance of all distillery facilities to include but not limited to: pumps, hoses, valves & fittings, storage racks, filters, centrifuges.
* Under moderate supervision performs routine and preventative maintenance of all distillery facilities to include but not limited to: Water supply and distribution; Wastewater and storm-water systems and processes; Heating and cooling systems; space conditioning systems; compressed air and gases production storage and distribution; Buildings - production, offices and visitors center.
* Under moderate supervision perform routine and preventative repair and maintenance of all distillery vehicles to include but not limited to: Lift-trucks; Flatbed & dump trucks < 26,000lb GVW; Vans & pick ups.
* Perform skilled welding, electrical repair, fabrication, mechanical repair, basic refrigeration and HVAC repair, liquid and gas plumbing, and other mechanical tasks.
* Read and interpret most schematics for electrical, mechanical, piping, fabrication and construction projects.
* Train Mechanic I workers to advance their skills.
* Responsible for compliance with CBI sustainability policies and practices, which are economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally sound. This is done by supporting programs at each location for conservation, energy efficiency, and recycling, which are critical for our operations to achieve tangible environmental results.
* Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety.
* High School Diploma/GED
* 2-5 Years of Maintenance Experience Required
* Forklift Certified
* LOTO/Confined Space Experience
* Valid Driver's License
* Basic Welding Skills - TIG & MIG
* Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
* Plumbing, electrical and fabrication experience
* Ability to read blue prints and troubleshoot
* 5+ Years Experience
* Food & Beverage Facility Maintenance Experience
* Works outdoors/indoors
* Works in warm/cold climates
* Works in high places
* Works on wet surfaces
* Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
* Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
* Must be able to move up to 55 lbs.
* Primary office environment may be warehouse/distribution setting
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Operations and Production
The salary range for this role is:
$21.00 - $33.50
This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be mo