With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Work alongside and support the Brand Team in completing tasks that further brand-building initiatives for assigned brands - La Marca Prosecco and Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc. Functions as the point of contact for internal organizations ensuring that the brand marketing efforts are clearly communicated.
What You Will Do:
• Executes brand marketing support tasks for multiple brands.
• Participates in brand-building initiatives for multiple brands.
• Leads development of sales communication and resources.
• Develops the documents and tools to communicate brand messaging and marketing initiatives.
• Participates in the Scrum/Agile process with the Brand Team.
• Executes assigned tasks to drive portions of a project/plan, in accordance with timelines and budgets.
• Undergoes data pulls, provides analysis and develops recommendations/hypothesis based on insights.
• Identifies brand trends and key business drivers, presenting information and making recommendations based on data results.
• Work with internal and external teams to develop branded Point-of-Sale and creative assets
• Functions as the primary point of contact and conduit on behalf of the Brand Team for internal organizations. Secures the Compliance department's approval and communicates brand/product content for use in tasting notes, customer programming, and consumer communications.
• Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of communications, finance, marketing, supply chain/supply planning, process development, new product development, project management, process engineering, or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 1 year of Gallo experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 6 years of communications, finance, marketing, supply chain/supply planning, process development, new product development, project management, process engineering or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
What Will Set You Apart:
• Bachelor of Business Administration degree plus 4 years of Gallo brand marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Experience training and developing junior level brand marketers in executing brand and organizational objectives.
• Experience effectively presenting information to top management, public groups and boards of directors.
• Experience managing business operations and leveraging basic finance and accounting principles.
• Experience responding to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
• Experience writing articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
• Experience performing work that is complex and varied in nature, requiring frequent evaluation, originality or ingenuity.
• Skilled in the use of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS database at an intermediate level; IRI or Neilsen at a basic level.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment-based visas for this position now or in the future.
This position will be required to be on site 60% of the time, with an option to work remote (location flexible to Bay area) a couple of days a week.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 100730
Recruiter: Adam Johnson
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.