With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Under limited supervision performs all types of Plant maintenance work. Works with blueprints, sketches, equipment manuals, written and verbal instructions to machine, install, disassemble, assemble, modify, and repair Plant equipment, utility lines, and wine lines.
What You Will Do
• Operates hydraulic presses, cutting torches, welders, saws and grinders.
• Installs new equipment.
• Reads and understands OEM Manuals.
• Maintains and constructs production and plant equipment.
• Diagnoses, analyzes, investigates and corrects causes of malfunction of plant equipment and machinery.
• Utilizes basic maintenance skills- welding, mechanical work, equipment adjustment, plumbing, masonry, pipe-fitting, troubleshooting and lubrication.
• Communicates ideas clearly and articulately.
• Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
• This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
What You Will Need
• High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
• Required to be 18 years of age or older.
• Required to work any shift.
• Required to work overtime when necessary.
• Required to work in outside conditions during all season of the year (rain, high heat temperatures, wind, etc.).
• Required to comply with company GMP policies.
• Required to lift and move up to 50 pounds frequently.
• Required to conduct work at extreme heights.
• Required to possess own mechanic hand tools.
• Required to possess 2 years of maintenance experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of background check. Required to obtain a California driver's license or appropriate state driver's license within 30 days of hire.
• WorkKeys test scores:
• Applied Technology (4)
What Will Set You Apart
• 3 years of journeyman level maintenance experience.
• Gas and arc weld, heli-arc experience.
• Work from blue prints.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in all phases of mechanical work.
• Forklift, man lift, scissors lift certified.
• Welding certification.
• Hydraulics experience.
• Fabrication and rigging experience.
• Experience working with different types of pumps
• Experience working with wine processing equipment.
To view a full job desciption, please click here.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position or in the future.
Req ID: 97202
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.