If you have taken a moment to unwind with a bottle of beer, toast with glass of wine, or celebrate with a cocktail, chances are that you have shared that moment with Constellation Brands. We are passionate producers of iconic beer, wine and spirits brands that consumers love. From Corona Extra, to Robert Mondavi Wines, to SVEKDA Vodka, we produce over 100 premium brands with sales in nearly 100 countries, making us the number one multi-category beverage alcohol company in the U.S
Support the Constellation Brands Tax Team in a variety of Corporate Income Tax responsibilities including tax compliance, provision, planning, and audits. Reach your full potential working with experienced leaders and colleagues who will inspire you to contribute early and often, treat the business as you would your own and learn from your experience.
* Prepare federal, state and/or US international income tax returns while developing knowledge of the business and improving research and technical skills
* Monitor local country tax compliance and legal governance for certain international operations
* Identify and research tax issues, including impact of new tax legislation
* Develop accounting skills while assisting in the ASC 740 tax provision process
* Assist management with IRS, State and International Tax audits and notifications
* Assist tax department leaders in tax planning and evaluation of tax impacts of business initiatives
* Use data management skills and accounting knowledge to initiate and/or assist in the improvement of tax department processes, including the implementation or application of technology to increase efficiency and accuracy
* Build cross functional relationships and develop an understanding of the business to identify opportunities or assess risk
Constellation Brands Competencies for Your Success
* Listen first; Communicate effectively
* Develop self and others; Solicit feedback
* Be agile; Embrace change and continuous improvement
* Assist in driving results; Take accountability for outcomes
* Collaborate and embrace all diverse perspectives
* Contribute to CBI's commitment to cultivate a diverse and inclusive culture
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA a plus; International Tax Experience a plus
* Minimum one to three years accounting and/or diverse corporate tax experience from either a public firm, large corporation, or combination of both.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; ability to meet deadlines
* High proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
* Technical Tax and Accounting Research Skills
* Knowledge of SAP, Hyperion, Corptax or fluency in Spanish are a plus
ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements
* Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
* Sitting, working at desk/personal computer for extended periods of time
* Primary work environment is professional corporate office
* Ability for infrequent travel, commercially
Victor, New York
Buffalo, New York, Chicago Office, Syracuse, New York, Virtual - US
Finance & Accounting
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).