Wine Specialist position
The Mission of Frog’s Leap is to make wines of terroir, responsibly farmed, sustainably produced and joyfully shared.
Who we are:
Our winery has been family owned and operated since 1981. You can read up on our history on our website: www.frogsleap.com, but we’re really hoping you might be interested in helping us realize our Vision to be a model for the accord between good business, good farming, and world citizenship by applying for Wine Specialist Position. Each member of our team is hired for long term retention and growth that requires more than ever experienced and capable team members that come from diverse backgrounds, perspectives and interests. We are a multi-generational Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe that a true respect for terroir, organic sustainability farming must be taken into account given wine emanates.
Who you are:
You can provide genuine hospitality, where all are welcomed, respected and supported. You embrace the idea of balance in all things, and wants to be part of a passionate, hardworking team. Ideally, you have an understanding of wine and speak about our core principles of sustainability and believes in the importance of organic agriculture. You have a strong work ethic, you are an enthusiastic team player and feel comfortable with public speaking. We pride ourselves to have a work / life balance environment and a really nice place to work! (on a farm!), You love wine, you love the team!
What you will do:
You daily activities focus on the guest experience in a warm, outgoing, positive manner. As part of our tasting room team, you are encouraged to tap into your own unique talents to join your colleagues in sharing our stories, our wines and our winery home with guests from around the world and those that reside just around the block. You will pour and educate our wines to guest with that friendly presence you possess. We are proud of our reputation for providing warm, friendly and personal service to each of our guests and we count on our hospitality team to deliver that experience.
- What’s in it for you:
As a Full-time Employee: 32 to 40 hours a week
• Work/ Life balance, so we offer PTO: up to 17 days
• Competitive wages
• Full Suite of Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program- 100% paid by the company
• 401k with match
• As part of our Sustainability Program- a Carpool Reimbursement
• Health and Wellness Reimbursement to encourage your extracurricular activities
• Holiday Pay
- Additional perks to enjoy:
• Holiday Party
• A generous Wine Allocation
• Carbohydrate Fridays (fun food to keep us all energized!)
• Fresh organic produce from our edible gardens and orchards during the growing season is shared with the team.
• Quarterly all company meetings that also includes offsite activities with your department and continued educational opportunities, formal and informal
A comprehensive Job Description will be available when you meet us in person!