Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world. As a result, our wines are a force for gatherings and conversations to serve the well-being of our consumers, our communities and our land. This approach has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers outstanding and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for an Accounts Payable Manager to join our team in Woodinville, WA. This key position will be responsible for the management of accounts payable; including invoice processing, expense reporting, payment processing, general ledger reconciliation and issue resolution.
What you will do:
• Fully manage accounts payable team
• Troubleshoot issues with ERP and invoice automation system
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of all Ste. Michelle A/P transactions
• Manage payment processing including communications with bank representatives
• Maintain policy and procedures for the accounts payable processes, in accordance with GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, and respective company policies (including Procurement, Monetary Approval, Business & Travel Expense Reporting and Travel Card.)
• Coordinate filing of annual IRS 1099 records in an accurate and timely manner
• Oversee annual escheatment process for all Ste. Michelle escheatment related items in accordance with state and local governmental regulations
• Approving new vendors to be set up in the system
• Responsible for AP-related month-end and quarterly closing responsibilities, including the preparation of various journal entries and account reconciliations
What you will bring:
• Associate or Bachelor degree or 7+ years of accounts payable experience
• Experience with AP automation and large ERP system (JDE experience preferred)
• Leadership experience, ability to coach and mentor employees effectively
• Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• 1099 reporting experience
• Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (Word, and Excel).
Who you are:
• You are curious and continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
• You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people together, learn and tackle problems.
• You value inclusion and work to build an environment where everyone feels encouraged and every voice is heard.
• You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new insights.
• You make an impact by being ambitious and taking action.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our 401k programs, and incentive compensation programs and relocation assistance packages for select roles.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.