Imagine a position with a premium wine company where you can use your sales skills to make a real impact in an exciting and continuously evolving industry. Do you love wine and want to talk about it? If you have superior customer service skills, are skilled in hospitality and want to work with an amazingly dynamic team, join our tasting room team at Spring Valley Vineyard! We are currently looking forTasting Room Associates to work part-time hours (up to 30 hours/week).
**$500 sign-on bonus**
What we offer:
• Competitive base pay (DOE), tip sharing, club referral bonus, monthly bonus incentives for site performance
• Outstanding discounts for wine, merchandise and more
• On the job training and growth opportunities
• Commitment to providing a safe and healthy environment, ensuring all safety protocols are rigorously adhered to
What you will do:
• Greet all guests and provide a summary of the winery, provide direction appropriately
• Conduct winery tours, tastings and events for guests of the winery.
• Learn product information to assist guests with making selections and purchases.
• Drive revenue by selling wine and merchandise to guests.
• Operate POS/registers to sell wine, merchandise, wine club memberships and to collect wine tasting fees as needed.
What you will bring:
• Customer service experience, hospitality/retail/restaurant preferred
• Strong communication skills, customer service skills and ability to sale
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and able to multi-task
• Must be flexible and available to work varied hours/days of the week
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• MAST Class 12 and Food Handlers Permits required
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world. As a result, our wines are a force for gatherings and conversations to serve the well-being of our consumers, our communities and our land. This approach has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers outstanding and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.