Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's leading wine companies. We know that it's the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognized as the world's most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Gabbiano and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the Role
This role is responsible for working with Director of Luxury Sales to contribute to building Penfolds direct to collector program. Penfolds seeks an experienced professional with demonstrated high touch luxury service capability who will work within the DTC organization. This role is critical to the success of the multi-channel marketing and sales efforts for Penfolds and will be critically involved in the development and growth of Penfolds Direct-to-Collector programming. The successful incumbent will also support our US Trade efforts to sell Penfolds and assist with market visits and event activation.
* Build relationships with consumers, profile their preferences, and anticipate their needs/wishes.
* Responsible for growing Penfolds direct to consumer sales program in the US. Meet individual sales targets and contribute to the overall success of the Penfolds.
* A self-starter. Ability to plan and execute high touch experiences to acquire and harness relationships with collectors, ultimately building emotional connections and grow sales.
* Work with Fine Wine Club Manager and Global Penfolds Team providing guidance and insights on enhancements to members and insuring they have access to the pinnacle of Penfolds experience.
* Identify productive prospects and manage time to sufficiently work the market, developing leads and partners and ultimately sales.
* Provide analysis and insight or event business ROI.
* You have 5+ years of sales experience within the luxury industry
* You have a Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
* You are an excellent communicator with strong sales and customer service skills
* You have a proven track record of successful selling directly to clients
* You are an engaging public speaker and storyteller
* You have excellent writing skills and copy proofing, strong attention to detail
* Wine certifications and ability to have detailed wine conversations with collectors a plus but not required
What's in it for you
* The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
* Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
* True flexibility in determining how, when, and where you work to achieve your potential
* Global opportunities across the US, Australia & New Zealand, Asia, UK/Europe
* Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're really good at doing this!)
* Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing, and career
* "TWEforME Day" -an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you!
* Competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Vision, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick time, and holidays), 401K with company match, and much more!
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver together -that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun, and keep things down-to-earth. We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion Equity and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.