We are a family owned Willamette Valley winery, seeking a Tasting Room Manager to manage our busy tasting room on a full-time basis. We are seeking a “people person” who enjoys interacting with customers and other employees but is also driven by goals. Previous management experience preferred, but winery experience isn’t totally necessary. We can teach you the wine part!
• Promote company culture and foster a positive fun working environment.
• Responsible for day-to-day management of tasting room and POS System in conjunction with the assistant tasting room manager.
• Manage, train, and hire direct to consumer staff.
• Assist in monitoring phone systems and general email inbox.
• Post on the winery Instagram and Facebook pages.
• Represent Winery at occasional off-site events.
• Run Wine Club shipments.
• Occasionally conduct VIP Tastings/Tours.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Must be a people person who is able to multitask and easily switch between working with people and working on a computer. Previous experience in hospitality is a plus, but not necessary. Must be skilled at computers, specifically Microsoft office, and able to learn new software systems relatively easily. Customer service and sales focused. Stand and walk for long periods; ability to lift 50 pounds. Work weekends and nights if required.
Up to $80k
Full competitive benefit package