We are a small private by-appointment estate winery in north Napa Valley looking for a part time sales person for our luxury brand. The primary focus of this position is to host current members and invited guests at our estate, maintaining an experience-driven sales approach: quality wines and genuine, thorough, exceptional service that fosters long-term personal relationships and brand loyalty. While part time this could be a full time role for the right person.
Host and Sales Responsibilities
• Graciously host guests at winery estate. Provide a warm welcome and story-telling - conduct informative and engaging tasting experience.
• Assist in all daily hospitality duties. Responsible for wine, stemware, tabletop set-up and clean up.
• Assist guests with wine and retail purchasing decisions.
• Inform guests of the membership and benefits; recruit new members.
• Collect guest data and preferences accurately.
• Be responsive and gracious in solving customer issues and/or complaints.
• Opening/closing procedures
• Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking skills, and follow-through.
• Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, the ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information and/or situations and the ability to maintain discretion
• Other duties, as assigned.
1.Must be at least 21 years old.
2. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
3. Previous experience in hospitality service and sales, preferably in a winery setting.
4. High-energy and fast-paced environment, on your feet for long periods of time
5. Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
6. Must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends on occasion.
Email a cover letter and resume. Please let us know in your cover letter if you are looking for Full or Part time work.