Rosenthal Wine Merchant (CA) has an opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our small group of highly efficient office staff. We are seeking an experienced candidate who will be a cultural fit with our rigorous work ethic and exceedingly high standards; the type of person who takes great pride in their work and who is unwilling to compromise on quality.
Our history of recruiting and retaining industry-leading talent reflects the constant challenges that make every day an exciting day, and, in turn, we look for dedicated individuals who believe in our mission and share in our passion for the greatest wines of Europe. For additional information about our company, please visit our website, www.madrose.com.
Note, this position is for our California office, currently located in Brisbane, CA.
The position will handle a wide range of responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
• Implementing a streamlined approach to the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable function
• Assisting with the monthly close process and general bookkeeping tasks
• Entering and reconciling daily bank deposits
• Preparing sales and financial reports for management and sales reps
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Familiarity with accounting in QuickBooks and Netsuite as well as with MS Office (Word/Excel)
• Eagerness to invest the energy required to ensure all projects are completed with the highest-possible quality