The Warehouse Operations Coordinator is a collaborator who oversees activities involved with inbound and outbound operations to support production, processing, and blending departments at High West Distillery. This individual is critical for our business to optimize warehouse and transportation efficiencies across all locations. This position will be based out of our facility in Wanship.
This is a full-time opportunity, with eligibility to enroll in health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) upon hire. PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K with company match, Employee Product Allowance, Tuition Reimbursement, and additional perks are available as well. We look forward to reviewing your application.
* Plan and coordinate logistics schedules
* Pick, pack, label, stage and load and unload trucks
* Collaborate with team members, observe workflow and adjust to achieve optimum level of efficiency.
* Stay advised on production and bottling schedules to ensure all on-hand raw materials are aligned.
* Maintain organized warehouse spaces to provide maximum flexibility, capacity and efficiency.
* Transact activities for shipping and receiving and ensure proper documentation of inventory movements within our ERP Software.
* Maintain records as required by company policies, TTB, OSHA, and other governing agencies.
* Participate in regular cycle counts and required physical inventory counts
* Be an active and responsible participant in all safety procedures, security assessments, stock keeping, location integrity and housekeeping during shift hours.
* High school diploma or GED
* Computer proficiency, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office software
* Reliable transportation
* Knowledge of computerized inventory and tracking systems
* Working knowledge of spreadsheets and computerized order management
* Knowledge of distribution and transportation industry
* Strong knowledge of warehouse and material handling operations, methods, and practices
* Previous forklift experience
- Works outdoors/indoors
- Works in warm/cold climates
- Works in high places
- Works on wet surfaces
- Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
- Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
- Must be able to move up to 55 lbs
- Primary office environment may be warehouse/distribution setting
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hospitality & Retail
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).