With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Seeking a creative, entrepreneurial and consumer empathetic brand marketer who has experience in building Lifestyle badge brands in the Luxury Beverages and/or Goods industry. Ideal candidate will possess ability to bring brands to life in emotionally desirable ways for new and emerging luxury wine consumers to drive strategic growth. The is role will partner with Director to craft a future vision for a portfolio of wines into an iconic branded house (Orin Swift, D66, l'usine) and will also have ability to collaborate creatively with the winemaker and visionary.
This position can be US Remote for the right individual.
What You Will Do:
• Leverages mastery of business drivers, relevant consumer, customer and channel trends and insights to lead assigned brand(s) against annual business.
• Building brands through leveraging a variety of channels (Direct to Consumer, On Premise, Retail)
• Oversees the development and maintenance of brand strategies for assigned brands; manages the execution of established growth and profit objectives; seeks out innovative ways to continuously build brand(s) to obtain or maintain category leadership.
• Recommends new trends and competitive activities to seek out innovative ways to build channel effectiveness and efficiency.
• Offers perspective and input relating the future strategy and growth plans for all brands residing in the business unit.
• Acts as the Outcome Owner through the agile marketing process.
• Owns the process and timeline for the Integrated Marketing Planning Process (IMP) from Business Review through activation and optimization to ensure the brand meets the organizational objectives.
• Develops the IMP brief in collaboration with the Marcomm Planner and supervises the development of the activation briefs.
• Contributes to the development of the Brand Strategic Positioning (BSP), helps to identify optimal consumer design target and consumption target, Brand Universe and/or brand positioning.
• Participates in the execution of strategies in support of the OGSM's.
• Owns the A & amp;P budget for assigned brand(s), including commerce and portions of the overhead allocation.
• Oversees the development and implementation of the creative and communication strategy, campaign idea, communication plan (including media plan) and the development, creation, deployment, and optimization of the campaign assets.
• Oversees relationships with outside agencies ensuring alignments with brand goals and objectives.
• Outlines and evaluates current and proposed product attributes and effectively communicates consumer product needs to the Winemaking team.
• Develops staff to possess transferable brand marketing skill sets which can be applied successfully in other Gallo business units.
• Nurtures high-level marketing skills possessed by staff, identifies areas of improvement, and provides mentoring and coaching to increase execution level.
• Ability to liaise and collaborate with creators / visionaries / winemakers
• Represents the business unit as the marketing lead in cross functional and leadership forums and meetings.
• Contributes significantly to the overall development of policies and procedures; changes systems, policies, and procedures to positively impact brands, the Business Unit and the Brand Marketing function.
What You Will Need:
• Master's degree plus 8 years of communications, finance, marketing, military, operations, supply chain/supply planning, process development, new product development, project management, process engineering, or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 10 years of communications, finance, marketing, supply chain/supply planning, process development, new product development, project management, process engineering, or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 7 years of Gallo experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 14 years of communications, finance, marketing, military, operations, supply chain/supply planning, process development, new product development, project management, process engineering or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• 3 years of supervisory or managerial experience.
• Experience effectively presenting information to top management, public groups and boards of directors.
• Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
• Required to spend 25% of the time traveling in-market in order to conduct job duties.
What Will Set You Apart:
• Master of Business Administration degree plus 10 years of Gallo brand marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Multiple Gallo marketing rotations.
• Brand marketing experience.
• Experience training and developing junior level brand marketers in executing brand and organizational objectives.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment-based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
• Hiring Salary Range: $116,535 - $205,700 (10% RFR Bonus Target).
• Actual compensation amount paid may be lower or higher to be determined by factors other than race and gender such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits
• This position includes a competitive benefits package.
• Please clickhere to view our full list of benefits or clickhere to watch our video.
Job Requisition ID: 90422
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated wi...